Friday, February 18, 2011

Toyota 2007 Axio G grade Car Audio translations

Following images taken from my new car. It's a 2007 Toyota Axio G-grade. I had difficulties when configuring the radio and other stuff because it is in Japanese language. Anyway I was able to translate some of the text labels and posting those in here. Hope this will help others who is having same model of audio car setup.

Question mark (?) indicates the labels that have to be translated.

If you only wants to configure radio stations, then simply go to the station and then push and hold button you want station to be on.




4 comments:

Dilan De Silva said...

Click on the images to get a larger view.

Unknown said...

Following images taken from my new car. It's a 2007 Toyota Axio G-grade. I had difficulties when configuring the radio and other stuff because it is in Japanese language.

Peptides for sale
IGF1 LR3

Unknown said...

hey man can you help me with something... i have the same car i need help with how to configure bluetooth... it shud have it.

Unknown said...

It have Bluetooth or not and it can be changed to English or not?